The owner of a mobile home must register a mobile home within ten days after the mobile home is acquired, moved, or first brought into the state. The owner files the application in the county where the mobile home is located.‚Äč

Mobile Home Registration Application

If the mobile home is now attached to a permanent foundation and the transportation mechanisms have been removed, an Affidavit of Affixation will need to be recorded with the Emmons County Recorder's Office.  Once recorded, you will need to contact the ND Dept of Motor Vehicle at the state for the information to surrender the mobile home title to them.

Affidavit of Affixation

In order to move a mobile home from its current location, a moving permit indicating that all taxes, penalties, and interest have been paid must be obtained from the county director of tax equalization and displayed on the rear of the mobile home during transport.  The current or new owner or moving company must request this directly from the Director of Tax Equalization at least 48 hours prior to moving.

Mobile Home Information