Emmons County Commissioner Regular
August 6, 2019
LOCATION: Emmons County Commissioners Room
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
9:00 Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
9:15 - 10:15 Public Hearing to consider the application for a conditional use permit for Dakota Access Pipeline, LLC to construct and operate a Crude Oil
Pumping Station on a 20.00 acre tract of land being located in the SE Quarter of Section 5, Township 132, Range 77 west of the 5th principal
10:15 - 11:00 2020 Preliminary Budget
11:00 - 11:05 Select a Voting Delegate for the NDACO Conference
1:00 - 3:00 Michael Lawler - County Road Department
* Utility Permits for South Central Regional Water
1. Building Permit for MDU to construct a substation on the SW 1/4 SW 1/4 of Section 29, Township 135, Range 76.
2. Building Permit for Roger and Donna Potter to erect a garage on the SE 1/4 less 2.21 A RW, Section 20, Township 136, Range 74.
3. Liquor License application for Time Out Tavern for a special event on August 10th at the Strasburg Sports Complex.
4. Building Permit for Daniel Nieuwsma to erect a 38,000 bushel grain bin on Auditor's Lot A in Tract 1, SE 1/4 of Section 8, Township 130, Range 75.
5. Building Permit for Strasburg Park Expansion to replace the Crowsnest at the Sports Complex.
-CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR PRECINCT MAP
David Kalberer, 1st District (701) 782-4354
Erin Magrum, 2nd District (701) 782-4589 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Jahner, 3rd District (701) 254-4706
Leonard Weichel, 4th District (701) 336-2671
Don Eberle, 5th District (701) 336-2442
Marlys Ohlhauser, Secretary (701) 254-4807
EMMONS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS