Emmons County Commissioner Regular
December 4, 2018
LOCATION: Emmons County Commissioners Room
TIME: 10:00 A.M.
10:00 Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Oath of Offices for Leonard Weichel and Erin Magrum
10:15 - 10:30 Appointments of Officials and Board Members - expiring terms effective January 1, 2019.
10:30 - 11:00 Public Hearing to consider Conditional Use Permit applications for Emmons-Logan Wind, LLC for a proposed batch plant and laydown yard.
11:00 - 11:15 Public Hearing to consider Conditional Use Permit applications for Vertical Bridge for a proposed 250' - 0" self-support lattice tower.
11:15 - 11:30 Mike Appert - zoning discussion regarding grain bins.
11:30 - 11:45 Approve County Deeds from Tax Delinquent Sale
11:45 - Noon Francis Lawler - request to split out the lots on parcel #52-0001-00134.
1:00 - 3:00 Michael Lawler - County road Department
* Leslie Gimbel - Road Matter
* 1:30 - 2:30 - Denise Brown - NDLTAP
* Utility Permit for KEM Electric to bore the intersection of 12th
Ave. SE and 63rd St. SE Southwest to Northeast 8 ft. deep.
* Utility Permit for KEM Electric to bore 82nd St. SE North to South 6 ft. deep.
1. Building Permit for Todd Feist to move a 12 X 34 travel trailer/mobile home to the W 1/2 SW 1/4 NW 1/4 SE 1/4 SE 1/4: E 1/2 E 1/2 SE 1/4 NE 1/4 SW 1/4 SE 1/4 of Section 8, Township 130, Range 79 (Cattail Bay area).