Social Services Board Director
P.O. Box 726
Linton, ND 58552
The Social Services Board administers:
- Medicaid (this includes payment to Long-term Care)
- Food Stamps
- Child Care Assistance Licensing
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Programs (LIHEAP); Also known as Fuel Assistance
- The Purpose of these programs is to provide economic assistance to all eligible individuals & families to help them meet their basic needs.
The Board is also responsible for providing social welfare to:
- Elderly/disable through the Home & Community Based Programs
- Foster Care
- Subsidized Adoptions
- Child Protection
ND Department of Human Services
Click here to apply for services.