To request an absentee ballot online, go to www.vote.nd.gov or call the Emmons County Auditor at 254-4807
Precinct Map: Click here to view the Emmons County Precinct Map.
Precinct Polling Locations
- Precinct 1 including the Cities of Hazelton and Braddock, vote at the Hazelton City Hall.
- Precinct 2 and 3 including the City of Linton, vote at the Emmons County Courthouse.
- Precinct 4 and 5 including the Cities of Strasburg and Hague, vote at the Strasburg Blue Room
- The Emmons County Courthouse will be utilized as a Voting Center that will contain all the precincts in Emmons County so any qualified elector of the County may choose to cast a ballot at this polling location.
- Polls are open between the hours of 9 AM and 7 PM.
Voter ID Requirements: Click here